Tourbuzz has just added 4 new Music Tracks for you to choose from to enliven your Virtual Tours.
The new tracks include:
- Jupiter One — a light calm & rock tune (somewhat reminiscent U2’s Joshua Tree album sound)
- On My Way Home — a bright country & folk tune
- Vacation Uke — a happy pop tune
- Wedding Invitation — classical in style
Tourbuzz gives you 50+ music tracks to choose from, so you can select the perfect tune to accompany your listing. If you prefer, you can also choose to turn the music OFF.
Here are the steps to choose your Music Track in the TourBuzz Client panel:
- Make sure your audio on your computer is turned on! If the audio is muted, you won’t be able to listen to the 50+ music selections
- Login to your Client Panel [find out how] and select the relevant Tour from amongst all of your Tours
- Click the “Edit Tour” icon
- Click the “Tour” tab
- On the right-hand-side, you will see “music:” with a drop-down menu below it [see image below]
The first selection is [no audio], select this to turn the music OFF.
To sample some of the 50+ available tracks, click on the track name, and wait for just a few seconds until the track starts playing. If you are happy with the selection, Tourbuzz will automatically save your selection.
So, which is your favorite Tourbuzz music track?
If you have any questions, leave a comment or get in-touch.
South Bend Realty Photo | Real Estate Photography + Floorplans | SouthBendRealtyPhoto.com