Now that Realtor.com accepts Branded Tour links from ALL Agents for NO fee, Tourbuzz have updated their system to syndicate your Branded Tour links to Realtor.com.
All YOU have to do is add the MLS Number into your Tour…
Two Ways to Syndicate your Branded Tour links to your Realtor.com Listings:
#1 ~ Add your MLS Number to your Tourbuzz Tour via the Client panel
- Login to your Client Panel [find out how] and select the relevant Tour from amongst all of your Tours
- Click the “Edit Tour” icon
- Click the “Map/MLS” tab
- On the right-hand-side, you will see “MLS INFORMATION” [see image below] — simply select which MLS your listing is in (eg: South Bend MLS) and add your MLS number, then wait for the Tour to Save.
NOTE: I notice that many agents incorrectly copy & paste the MLS number, so make sure all the digits are pasted and no extra characters are included.
#2 ~ Add your Branded Tour link via your Realtor.com Control Panel
- Login to your Realtor.com Realtor.com Control Panel Login
- Find your Listing
- Click on the “Virtual Tour” section
- Paste your Branded Tour link & click Save.
Here is where your Tour Branded Link will Appear on your Realtor.com Listing Page
If you have any questions, just let me know…
South Bend Realty Photo | Real Estate Photography + Floorplans | SouthBendRealtyPhoto.com