When you receive delivery of a new Tour, you can enhance your tour by quickly adding some basic, but highly relevant information for potential buyers. Here are the easy steps to add Tour Headings and a Written Property Description:
- Login to your Client Panel [find out how] and select the relevant Tour from amongst all of your Tours
- click the “Edit Tour” icon
- Select the “Tour” tab [Now you have access to the Heading 1, Heading 2 and Property Description fields, as shown in the image below]
Use the “Heading 1” field for the primary selling points for the home to quickly get potential home buyers’ attention (+ increase the Search Engine Optimization and relevance of the Tour). For example:
- if you can walk to Notre Dame from the home, put “Walk to Notre Dame from Move-In Ready Home”
- if the home is located in a desirable sub-division, put “Custom Built Home in gated Shamrock Hills”
- if on a Lake or Beach, include the name of that Lake or Beach “Magnificent Diamond Lake Home”
- More examples: ” Situated on 5 Acres” “New Construction” “Includes a Pool” “Private Setting” “Completely Updated” “New Kitchen” etc
Use “Heading 2” for other important information that is immediately relevant to a Potential Home Buyer, for example:
- “4 Beds / 2.5 Bath / 1890 Sq.Ft”
- “Convenient to Downtown South Bend, Notre Dame and Memorial Hospital”
- or any Heading 1 type information that couldn’t fit in that field
Copy + Paste your long-form Written encryption into the “Property Description” field. There is ample room, so strip-out the abbreviations and all the details you desire. You can also format this field with the WYSIWYG text editor — change font size, add lists, add links to neighborhood information etc.
A note on Branding…
These three fields will populate on the branded and unbranded versions of your Tours, so be sure to NOT include branded information here in-order to comply with the MLS’ policies.
If you have any questions, leave a comment or get in-touch.
South Bend Realty Photo | Real Estate Photography + Floorplans | SouthBendRealtyPhoto.com