Sometimes a home owner will have a few images of their home that could be worth including in a Tour to bring the home to the market. With Tourbuzz, it is easy for you to add a Photo OR a Video Clip to an existing Tour.
Add a Photo OR Video Clip to your Tour
- Login to your Client Panel [find out how] and select the relevant Tour from amongst all of your Tours
- Click the “Edit Tour” icon
- Under the “Media” tab, click “Select Files” (see image below) and then navigate to the photos or video clips you want to include
- Once the files are uploaded, Tourbuzz needs to process the images, this may take a few minutes.
- Once processed, you need to drag-and-drop the new images to their desired place in the Tour (new media appears at the end by default) + change the Photo or Video Captions (new media captions will be the file names of the photo or video clips) — conveniently, all of this also happens on the “Media” tab
- Launch or re-fresh your Tour to see your Photos and/or Video Clips added to your Tour!
If you have any questions or thoughts, leave a comment or get in-touch.
South Bend Realty Photo | Real Estate Photography + Floorplans | SouthBendRealtyPhoto.com