Get an Offline Version of your Tourbuzz Tours + Burn a Tour to a DVD or CD
I receive questions about putting Tours on Disc or having an Offline Version of a Tour for 4 reasons:
- giving your clients a perfect for a Keepsake Gift after their home sells and their Tour is deactivated
- to have an Offline copy of a Tour available on your Laptop when you present to a potential home-selling client to show the Tour without an internet connection
- to show the Tour on a computer screen in a home during an Open-House or Showing without an internet connection (especially when you have summer pictures & 2 feet of snow outside!)
- to show the Tour to a client who doesn’t have access to a fast internet connection, for example, an elderly client who isn’t connected online
This feature was previously available, but has recently been made available in the new Tourbuzz Client Panel.
Steps to download an Offline Version of a Tour & Burn it onto a CD or DVD:
- Login to your Client Panel [find out how] and select the relevant Tour from amongst all of your Tours
- Click the “Tour Links” icon
- Click the blue “Download Offline Tour” button at the bottom of the page (see image below)
- Then follow Tourbuzz’s instructions to Play the Offline Tour and/or burn the Tour to a disc.
I hope you find this another valuable tool that is available to you through Tourbuzz.
South Bend Realty Photo | Real Estate Photography + Floorplans | SouthBendRealtyPhoto.com